FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRME Naturally™ Gas Systems
Your PRME NaturallyTM produced biogas will come from biomass – not fossil fuels. Technically speaking, you will be firing gas produced by the thermal gasification of biomass. PRME’s NaturallyTM Gas process design is not experimental or “under development”, but has been commercially firing industrial boilers for over eighteen years. PRME’s NaturallyTM Gas Systems are available from 500kWe to 35MWe for the following applications:
Biomass Fired Engine Generator Systems
Biomass Fired Turbine Generator Systems
Co-Fire NaturallyTM Gas Systems
Conventional Steam Cycle Systems
Direct NaturallyTM Gas Drying Systems
Power generating utilities will find many advantages and opportunities for NaturallyTM Gas Co-Firing:
- Reduction/elimination of slagging and fouling of boiler surfaces as is experienced with solid fuel cofiring.
- Elimination of solid fuel preparation for co-blending.
- Elimination of coal ash contamination caused by biomass fuel co-blending.
- Greater “green” fuel flexibility utilizing renewable agricultural and forest residues, segregated municipal solid waste (RDF) and dedicated energy crops.
- Potential for reduced SO2 and NOx emissions.
- Reduction in “green house” gases from firing with fossil fuels.
The PRME Biomass Gasifier is the ultimate stand-alone NaturallyTM Gas system which makes firing boilers safer, cheaper and faster. The biogas can be fired directly into your existing power boiler. Precise control of the Gasification system can be exercised from an existing control room without additional operators.
We can build, own and operate the system, and sell you the biogas; or you can buy your own PRME NaturallyTM Gas System. You tell us!
For More Information Contact:
PRM Energy Systems, Inc.
504 Windamere Terrace, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913